Showcasing the baseball talent past, present and future from the Hawaiian Islands.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Aloha... e komo mai!

Aloha and e komo mai! to my new Hawaiian Baseball blog. Here I will update daily with news and pics of players in the Major Leagues, Minor league and top prospects from the Hawaiian Islands. Please check back everyday for updates as I am just starting out with this blog and will work on improving it everyday. Im looking to grow this blog into the most complete and comprehensive source for Hawaiian Baseball news and updated on our local boys playing baseball past,present and future Hawaiians.
Mahalo,
Elbert

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Elbert... looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Fuji and Jason! Thanks for stopping by. I think you guys will really like this blog. Ill update it daily with lots of cool stuff pertaining to Hawaiian baseball and baseball cards.I have been looking for years for some type of Hawaiian baseball site but could never find one, so I decided to just start my own blog. Hope you guys enjoy it.
    Elbert

    ReplyDelete